Bookings can be made via Ticket Source or direct with Raynham Hall.
If you are unable to attend the next recital but are interested in future recitals and would like to be on our mailing list for the formal invitation, please email us with your name, address and telephone numbers.
Places to stay
- Manor House Farm - Tucked away in the heart of rural Norfolk, this conservation award winning farm offers you Bed & Breakfast and an enchanting country escape.
- The Crown Inn, East Rudham - The accommodation, consisting of 6 beautifully designed en-suite bedrooms, is ideal for an overnight stay or a longer weekend break.
- The Kings Head, Letheringsett - A country boutique inn that offers 4 warm, relaxing and classic style hotel rooms for an overnight stay or weekend break.
- Strattons Hotel - Boutique hotel in the centre of Swaffham with exceptional accommodation and food.
- Sennowe Park - Romantically set in rolling parkland with formal terraced gardens overlooking a lake complete with boathouse. Sennowe was built by Thomas Albert Cook, the grandson of Thomas Cook who founded the famous travel firm in the mid 19th century.
- The Brisley Bell - Discover an historic gem of a country pub in the heart of Norfolk. Embellished with eclectic interiors, this 17th century Inn retains many of its old charms, whilst embracing the new. The six individually designed ensuite rooms are set around a courtyard and overlook the croquet lawn, herb garden or common.
Unfortunately, there is no stair-free access to Raynham Hall.
There are large flights of steps from whichever direction you approach the Hall as it is a 17th century building where the main floor is raised above ground level by its semi-basement cellar floor.